Skip to content
- Now a barrier can be there that you have nobody to practice with.
- Next step how to choose classes?. Well! there are many ways to take it, and most popular are online and offline classes.
- Let’s calculate both and find out what is beneficial.
- Offline classes have plenty of other students, where in online there will be you and trainer.
- In offline classes you can talk to many students, but oh no! they are students and probably will not correct your vocabulary, nor creative thinking.
- However, online classes is with teacher and they are experts in their methods, by which you might grasp knowledge early and also correct.
- Wow! personal classes sounds great.
- However personal teacher can be expensive… and.. you might be wrong here, classes either offline or online, costs same.
- Offline classes might take travelling time and allowance, but not online classes.